MAIN TECHNICAL PARAMETER
|Forming Area(Max.)||700mm x 550 mm||520mm x 400 mm|
|Air consumption||3.6 m³/min||3.0 m³/min|
|Water consumption||0.7 m³/h||0.7 m³/h|
|Suitable Sheet||PP, PS, HIPS, PET, PVC, PLA etc.||PP, PS, HIPS, PET, PVC, PLA etc.|
|Power supply||AC 380V, 50Hz, Three-phase, Four-wire||AC 380V, 50Hz, Three-phase, Four-wire|
|Procedure||Feeding-Heating- Forming-Punching-Cutting-Stacking-Recycle||Feeding-Heating- Forming-Punching-Cutting-Stacking-Recycle|
SUMMARY OF MACHINE
- Every station is driven by the eccentric crank linkage structure.
- Feeding and heating part have optoelectronic switch in order to prevent error operating from production process.
- The toothed chain made of 65#Mn, helping convey sheet. Aluminum rails with water cooling, save water.
- The machine adopts PID temperature system, it shows high precision, and temperature control tolerance ＜1℃.
- There is a rapid mould change device, which shortens the time for mould change extremely.
- Each servo motor has overload protection for machine’s overworking.
- Low barycenter and height of finished products as well as steady running ensures easy operation and friendly viewing.
- There is an alarm function of the sliding doors.
TTF series full-automatic thermoforming machine is our latest developed core product. The plastic thermoforming machine combines forming, punching, cutting, and stacking into process. For the production of disposable plastic products. Suitable for most of the customer requested, it can produce plastic trays, clamshell containers, lunch boxes, lateral hole fruit box, lids, ampoule tray, strawberry and blueberry box, etc plastic containers with holes. The machine is completely driven by servo motor. Stable operation, low noise, high efficiency, high quality.